Trình độ C - Bài 41. If it's raining tomorrow, we shall have to ________ the match till Sunday.
2. Call in and see our ________ of spring fashions today.
3. We have no ________ in our files of your recent letter to the tax office.
4. When his aunt died, he ________ a lot of money from her.
5. Give her a telephone number to ring ________ she gets lost.
6. His parents never allowed him ________.
7. Derek is only interested ________ making money.
8. He was very upset by the ________ of his English examination.
9. The Government's action caused the rate of inflation to ________ sharply.
10. They were such good friends. I was surprised when they ________.
11. I had to leave early ________ I didn't feel very well.
12. After closing the envelope, the secretary ________ the stamps on firmly.
13. Don't be so sure ________ yourself!
14. This diary will prove useful ________ you.
15. You should not be so sensitive ________ criticism.
16. I am not familiar ________ his novels and not very keen on reading them.
17. If you want to attend a course, you should study the college ________ for full particulars of enrolment.
18. An historical novel is a form of ________ which may include many facts.
19. The relationship that matters most in the life of a ________ is the one between him and his constituency party.
20. The mysterious case of the missing millionaire has become the ________ of considerable interest in the press over the last few week.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 3