Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Level A - Lesson 17

Trình độ A - Bài 17

1. Since the beginning of the storm several trees ________ down.




2. Can you ________ French?




3. I have a sister but ________ brothers.




4. Tell me, are ________ letters for me?




5. Where are the ________?




6. ________ coat is this?




7. I don't speak Japanese, but Jenny ________.




8. I ________ to go now.




9. - Can you see any people in the shop? - ________.




10. I can't find ________.




11. Janet and I live quite near ________ each other.




12. She can hardly see it. = ________




13. How do you ________ that, please?




14. The headmaster ________ several announcements.




15. - Have you read his new book? - Yes, it's ________ interesting than his first four books.




16. - You look tired. - Well it was ________ that I feel like going to bed.




17. After years of war the whole nation wanted to make ________ with their enemies.




18. The thief was ________ to six months imprisonment.




19. - Do you like your new job? - Yes, but my employer insists that I ________ on time.




20. Vara is sick but Chalee is ________.




Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: