Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Level A - Lesson 16

Trình độ A - Bài 16

1. This town ________ by Queen Elizabeth.




2. At what time ________?




3. I live ________ my mother and father.




4. We all went ________ cinema last night.




5. Frank ________ up at 5 o'clock this morning.




6. He wants to ________ a phone call to his family.




7. Tell me, where am ________?




8. I'd like him ________ me a packet of cigarettes.




9. ________ long is the film?




10. ________ sports do you play?




11. What ________ to see him at the stadium.




12. Comets are rarely bright enough to be seen with ________.




13. - What exactly do you want? - I would like to see you ________ a good job on the project.




14. They'll certainly come ________ them.




15. I ________ for class.




16. I'm going to the market but I can't think of ________ to buy for dinner.




17. He directed that no one ________ eat before sunset.




18. The cattle move off quickly, stopping ________ to eat some grass.




19. She has her own friends; she does not want ________.




20. Those workers are skillful, so they have ________ difficulty in their work.




Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: