Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 45
1. Because she was a few minutes late, she walked quietly into class and sat in the back of the room.
2. The urbane junior executive soon swept part his contemporaries.
3. Even if you have one irredeemable feature you should try to alter it.
4. Vegetation is to be avoided if you are unemployed and have to stay at home.
5. The remarks made by the television anchorman were not only inappropriate but also offensive.
6. The conscientious student will spend long hours in the library and seldom accept invitations to go out.
7. Because of a long drought, Midwestern farmers are doubtful about the prospect of a good yield.
8. A marching band often performs during the time between the two halves of a football game.
9. The candidate was told to present himself at exactly 9.00.
10. Stephen Foster was one of America's most popular and productive song- writers, composing more than two hundred songs in his lifetime.
11. Around 150 B.C. the Greek astronomer Hipparchus developed a system to classify stars according to brightness.
12. Cases of chronic diabetes were almost unheard-of in the 1920's.
13. Sometimes items are put on sale because they have imperfections on them.
14. The 1961 missile crisis brought the world to the verge of all-out war .
15. During the conference, the speaker tried to convey his feelings concerning the urgency of favorable decision.
16. Sand is found in abundance on the seashore and is often blown inland to form sand hills and dunes.
17. The rock music made popular by the Beatles has been modified over the past two decades.
18. In the southeastern United States, freshwater bass may grow to 22 pounds.
19. The colony of Pennsylvania was founded by William Penn, an English Quaker, in 1681.
20. A clever politician will take advantage of every speaking engagement to campaign for the next election.