Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 23
1. Marcia and Bill were the recipients of the president's scholarship for fine arts.
2. The student's seminar presentation was both lucid and interesting.
3. The new representative from our state is such an extrovert I think he'll have problems.
4. Sometimes I feel an irresistable urge to splurge on a box of donuts.
5. Legislators are considering whether the drug laws for possession of marijuana are too severe.
6. Keep two pencils handy while taking the examination.
7. Recent studies have shown that the statute of male Americans has scarcely in the past two hundred years.
8. Many properties of the atmosphere affect the amount of solar radiation that reaches the earth.
9. Efficiency was lacking in the company's management, and consequently productivity suffered.
10. Ray is indulging in his favorite hobby, that of collecting military statues.
11. A raccoon is distinctively marked with a mask of black hair around its eyes.
12. Travel agents will confirm your reservations for you free.
13. In the famous nursery rhyme about Jack and Jill, Jill tumbled down the hill after Jack.
14. When Pope John Paul visited Latin America, he often signaled for children to come to him.
15. In the fetus, cartilage forms a temporary skeleton that will gradually be changed into bone.
16. Although a cheetah can achieve a speed of 110 kilometers per hour, it can maintain this speed for only a few hundred meters.
17. The White House attracts 30,000 visitors each week.
18. The Sahara, the world's largest desert, extends over 9 million square kilometers.
19. The most secure type of bolt is a deadbolt.
20. The director's spacious new office overlooked the city.