Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Bài số 2
1. Perhaps more than anything else, it was onerous taxes that led to 'the Peasants' Revolt in England in 1381.
2. An appendectomy is a routine operation.
3. In the play "Who is afraid of Virginia Woolf?" a woman and her husband spend most of their time quarreling.
4. Jane suffered a light blow on her head as she got out of the car.
5. Since the research studies have shown a relationship between cancer and cigarette smoking, many people have cut down.
6. After Senator Smith announced that he planned to run for president, the telephone at campaign headquarters rang continuously.
7. Since Ron has such an intense dislike for flying, I am certain that he will not want to go with us.
8. The American bald eagle is not really bald in the usual sense.
9. He was fired because of his misconduct at the office party.
10. The 1908 Siberian meteorite explosion brought about considerable depletion of the northern hemisphere's ozone layer.
11. A two-thirds majority in Congress is required if a bill is to become law.
12. The Chinese people worship their ancestors.
13. The dog saw his reflection in the pool of water.
14. John didn't enjoy the rock concert because he thought the tempo was bad.
15. The old utilities building was demolished and a new highrise took its place.
16. Joyce is loved by all her friends because she is very congenial.
17. Prehistoric cave art portrayed animals in motion.
18. The members of the committee were assembled quickly.
19. A chameleon is a kind of lizard known for its ability to change color.
20. It takes roughly 4000 pounds of petals to make a single pound of rose oil.