Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 501. Underutilized species of fish has been proposed as a solution to the famine in many underdeveloped countries.
2. People in the world differ in his beliefs about the cause of sickness and health.
3. In the 1840s, hundreds of families pioneer moved west in their covered wagons.
4. The United States has a younger population as most other major industrial countries.
5. Since the early years of this century have flown across oceans to test their machines, test themselves and respond to their craving for adventure.
6. It has been found that the length of light or dark periods influence certain activities of flowering plants.
7. Tea did not become popular in Europe until the mid 17th century when it has been first imported to England and Holland.
8. She must retyping the report, before she hands it in to the director of financing.
9. The symptoms of diabetes in the early stages are too slight that people don't notice them.
10. Having lost the election, the presidential candidate intends supporting the opposition despite the objections of his stall.
11. Almost one-half of those taking specialized courses last year were taking self-improvement course.
12. The shore patrol has found the body of a man who they believe to be the missing marine biologist.
13. Although the Indians and the Eskimo had lived for centuries in Canada and the United States, when the Europeans settlers came in the seventeenth century, the newcomers began a systematic effort to push them further into the wilderness and to take the land from their.
14. In the sixteenth century, Francois Vieta, a French mathematician, used the vowels "a", "e", "i", "o", "u", to represent a unknown number.
15. Of all the reference materials, the encyclopedia is the one that most people using.
16. The idea of a submarine is an old ancient one, dating from as early as the fifteenth century when Drebbel and Da Vinci made preliminary drawings.
17. Some researchers believe that an unfair attitude toward the poor will contributed to the problem of poverty.
18. A water molecule consists of two hydrogen atoms and had one oxygen atom.
19. The theory of natural selection is used to explain which animals of a species will die prematurely and which will survival.
20. The athlete, together with his coach and several relatives, are traveling to the Olympic Games.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 49 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 50