Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 71. There is an unresolved controversy as to whom is the real author of the Elizabethan plays commonly credited to William Shakespeare.
2. Kiwi birds search the ground with the bills for insects, worms, and snails to eat.
3. In 1903, when the Wright brothers announced they had invented a flying machine, his news was generally ignored.
4. In his early days as a direct, Charlie Chaplin produced 62 short, silent comedy films in four years.
5. The diary it was kept secret until the end of the war in fear of reprisals by the occupying army.
6. The rate of the heartbeat has been controlled by a small node of nerve-like muscle tissue called the pacemaker.
7. George is not enough intelligent to pass this economics class without help.
8. Nancy said that she went to the supermarket before coming home.
9. Some tree frogs can alter their colors in order to blend to their environment.
10. Not one in one hundred children exposed to the disease are likely to develop symptoms of it.
11. A dam stops the flow of water, creating a reservoir and raise the level of water.
12. An organ is a group of tissues capable to perform some special function, as for example, the heart, the liver, or the lungs.
13. A City University Professor reported that he discovers a vaccine which has been 80 percent effective in reducing the instances of tooth decay among small children.
14. The extent to which an individual is a product of either heredity or environment cannot proven, but several theories have been proposed.
15. If dinosaurs would have continued roaming the earth, man would have evolved quite differently.
16. Find in 1933, The New York Sun was the first successful penny newspaper.
17. A new form of cocaine, crack attacks the nervous system, brain, and bodily in a sharper fashion than cocaine.
18. Cartilage covers the ends of bones helps to protect the joints from wear and tear.
19. Denver is call the "Mile High City" because it is at an altitude of 5,280 feet, or one mile, above sea level.
20. The common field mouse is about four inches long and has a three-inched tail.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 6 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 7