Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 151. The equipment in the office was badly in need of to be repaired.
2. Certain pollens are more likely to cause an allergic reaction than another.
3. During wedding ceremonies in the United States guests are usually silence.
4. An uncultivated tea plant might grow about 30 feet height.
5. When zippers are easy to use, it took almost half a century to perfect the zipper and find a way to manufacture them economically.
6. The governor has not decided how to deal with the new problems already.
7. The professor had already given the homework assignment when he had remembered that Monday was a holiday.
8. John lived in New York since 1960 to 1975, but he is now living in Detroit.
9. International trade, going traveling, and television have lain the groundwork for modern global life styles.
10. A lunch of soup and sandwiches do not appeal to all of the students.
11. Richard Gattling, an invention best known for the development of the Gattling Gun, actually put most of his effort into improving agricultural methods.
12. Perhaps was his own lack of proper schooling that led Horace Mann to struggle for the important reforms in education.
13. Anyone reproducing copyrighted works without permission of the holders of the copyright are breaking the law.
14. Since lightning was probably significant in the formation of life, understanding it might help us to understanding life itself.
15. Supersonic transport such the Concorde will probably be widely accepted as soon as problems of noise and atmospheric pollution are resolved.
16. Too much water makes plants turning brown on the edges of their leaves.
17. Some religions have none deity but are philosophies that function instead of religions.
18. The MX is a four-stages rocket with an 8,000-mile range, larger than that of the Minuteman.
19. Astronomers do not know how many galaxies there are, but is it thought that there are millions or perhaps billions.
20. Mrs. Stevens, along with her cousins from New Mexico, are planning to attend the festivities.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 14 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 15