Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 11. Each of the nurses report to the operating room when his or her name is called.
2. Species like snakes, lizards, coyotes, squirrels, and jack rabbits seems to exist quite happily in the desert.
3. The freshman failed to follow the advice of her senior that he studied hard and not go out too much.
4. Parks which are found in downtown areas where office workers and store employees can enjoy their lunch hours sitting on the green grass in clean, fresh air.
5. The guide told the tourists that it was a good restaurant specializing in seafood just round the corner from the museum.
6. Doctors believe there is better in this modern world of ours to try to prevent illnesses than to rely on medicines to cure them.
7. By the turn of the century, most of the inventions that were to bring in all the comforts of modern living have already been thought of.
8. Mercury and alcohol are widely used in thermometers because their volume increases uniform with temperature.
9. The Commitments of Traders Report is released by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission on eleventh day of each month.
10. Mary and her sister just bought two new winters coats at the clearance sale.
11. It is the role of the National Bureau of Standards to establish accurate measurements for science, industrial, and commerce.
12. While verbalization is the most common form of language in existence, humans make use of many others systems and techniques to express their thoughts and feelings.
13. It is interesting to compare the early stylized art forms of ancient civilizations to the modern abstract forms of art.
14. For the first time in the history of the country, the person which was recommended by the president to replace a retiring justice on the Supreme Court is a woman.
15. Although jogging is a good way to lose weight and improve one's physical condition, most doctors recommend that the potential jogger begin in a correct manner by getting a complete checkup.
16. The Greek historian Herodotus reported that one hundred thousand men are employed for twenty years to build the Great Pyramid at Gizeh.
17. It was her, Elizabeth I, not her father, King Henry, who led England into the Age of Empire.
18. Because blood from different individuals may different in the type of antigen on the surface of the red cells and the type of antibody in the plasma, a dangerous reaction can occur between the donor and recipient in a blood transfusion.
19. When mining for gold, you must first obtain the gold ore and then apart the gold from the ore.
20. The amount of women earning Master's Degrees has risen sharply in recent years.
Xem lại bài TOEFL Test