Trình độ TOEFL - Bài 281. The rhinoceros has a rather poor sense of smell, nor ________.
2. Before ________, they used horse-drawn wooden carts.
3. ________ for overall health.
4. Black, red, and even bright pink diamonds ________.
5. Had the fire been worse, the whole factory ________ to the ground.
6. The student was told that he could hand in the lost wallet to ________.
7. The changes in this city have occurred ________.
8. Nacy hasn't begun working on her Ph.D. ________ working on her master's.
9. ________ actress's life is in many ways unlike that of other women.
10. Management ________ as the organization and coordination of an enterprise.
11. Beavers have been known to use logs, branches, rocks, and mud to build dams that are more than a thousand ________
12. This university's programs ________ those of Harvard.
13. ________ created the donkey and elephant that symbolize the Democratic and Republican parties.
14. An equilateral triangle is a triangle ________ and three angles of equal size.
15. The definitions for "gram calories" or "calories" are ________ for most engineering work.
16. When your body does not get ________, it cannot make the glucose it needs.
17. John Dewey advocated teaching methods that provided teaching experiences for students to participate in ________ material to memorize.
18. In a liberal arts curriculum, it is assumed that graduates will ________ about English, languages, literature, history, and the other social sciences.
19. Please ________ photocopies of copyrighted material without the permission of the publisher.
20. Not until a monkey is several years old ________ to exhibit signs of independence from its mother.
Xem lại bài TOEFL - Lesson 27