Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Level C - Lesson 39

Trình độ C - Bài 39

1. I'm going to get a new car; I'm tired ________ having to take this one to the garage to get it repaired all the time.




2. ________ a computer can help you work much faster.




3. I ________ be delighted to show you round the factory.




4. ________ the wet weather, the football match went ahead.




5. She rang to make an early ________ at the hairdressers.




6. Mike was the ________ in his family; all his brothers were much taller.




7. Could you buy a cake please ________ John and Mary come this afternoon?




8. One ________ of public transport is its unreliability.




9. Did you know that Vanessa is ________ a baby?




10. The main ________ to progress is not technical but political.




11. The best rooms in that hotel ________ the bay.




12. The by-laws say that all dogs ________ be kept on a lead in the park.




13. Separate the eggs and then beat with a ________.




14. He was ________ to steal the money when he saw it lying on the table.




15. My father ________ me to learn English when I was a child, but never forced me.




16. We are accustomed ________ bad weather.




17. I was afraid ________ mentioning it to him.




18. I warned him ________ the danger, but he wouldn't listen to me.




19. Petrol is feared ________ in price this week.




20. I will ask him to come if I ________ him.






Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 38 và bài Level C - Lesson 39

Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: