Trình độ C - Bài 261. Some people think it is ________ to use long and little-known words.
2. The Chairman was so angry with the committee that he decided to ________ from it.
3. I want to see all of you here tomorrow morning at nine o'clock without ________.
4. The children were ________ by the television programme.
5. He ________ escape from the prison by dressing up as a guard, and then crossed the border by train.
6. A passer-by who actually witnessed the robbery ________ now been found.
7. It was impossible for her to tell the truth so she had to ________ a story.
8. The child woke up crying because she had ________ a nightmare.
9. I hope to get an answer to my letter by ________ of post.
10. Didn't it ever ________ to them that they would be punished?
11. We started early ________ to miss the worst of the traffic.
12. The children threw snowballs at ________ on their way to school.
13. Don't be so sure ________ yourself.
14. She usually buys her eggs ________ the dozen.
15. He's entitled ________ a pension, but he won't dream of retiring yet.
16. Before you run ________ other people, it is as well to consider your own faults.
17. The children won't go to sleep ________ we leave a light on outside their bedroom.
18. The effectiveness of Escher's work relies ________ his use of perspective.
19. The American Indians are suing the government for the return of their ________ lands.
20. Some animals are on the ________ of becoming extinct.
Xem lại bài Level C - Lesson 25 và bài Level C - Lesson 26