Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Level A - Lesson 35

Trình độ A - Bài 35

1. It's ________.




2. - ________ that radio? - Thirty pounds.




3. Janet is ________.




4. - I think Real Madrid is a great team. - ________.




5. We arrived back ________ London last week.




6. - I never drink coffee. - ________.




7. I was in Rome ________ two weeks.




8. Where were you ________ the weekend?




9. I must go to bed early, because I ________ very sleepy.




10. He is ________ school.




11. It's seven ________ nine.




12. Henderson ________ going to work.




13. ________ early in the morning?




14. You don't have to do this test. = ________




15. Can 'Brain Box' play ________ piano?




16. She told me I would have an accident if I ________ more care.




17. "________ 'Good morning' to your new teacher, please."




18. One of the girls ________ in that company died.




19. I ________ Tom for a long time.




20. This is the second time that you have been here, ________?




Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: