Choice of Lesson (Nhấn chuột vào ô sổ xuống để chọn bài bạn muốn làm)

Level A

Level B

Level C

TOEFL

Incorrect word TOEFL

Synonym word TOEFL

Reading Comprehension

Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Level A - Lesson 28

Trình độ A - Bài 28

1. - Is this your handbag? - ________?




2. - Can I have a piece of cake? - You can have ________.




3. - Do you like tea? - ________.




4. We were happy ________ them.




5. There are no apples left: we've eaten ________.




6. John and Mary are here. ________ are my friends.




7. This book belongs to me, and this pen is ________, too.




8. Can you ________ it for me?




9. Kate and I are students. ________ go to the Seven Dials School in Brighton.




10. If students want a certificate ________ have to pass the final examination.




11. They forced us ________ their invitation.




12. I had my younger brother ________ the newspaper to me while I was abroad.




13. All work is better than ________ at all.




14. If we ________ the plan you suggest, we are more likely to be successful.




15. They fooled me totally. They pulled the ________ over my eyes.




16. I had my sister ________ my hair this morning.




17. They moved to Thonburi ________ May 17.




18. The picture was ________ in the museum.




19. ________ study hard before an examination.




20. He went to bed with ________ bad cold.




Sẽ đặt Quảng cáo

Sounds of English (Phát âm)

The sounds in "heed" and "hid"

The sounds in "head" and "hate"

The sounds in "hot" and "hat"

The sounds of in "hoot" and "hood"

The sounds in "hoot" and "hut"

The sounds in "hoed" and "hoot"

The sounds in "ought" and "hot"

The sounds in "oy!", "how" and "height"

Reduced Vowel Sounds

The sounds in "bat" and "pat"

Nasal sounds

The sounds in English

The sounds in "did" and "ted"

r and l sounds in English

The sounds in "sit" and "zit"

The sounds in "fed" and "vittles"

The sounds in "git" and "kit"

Word Final Fricatives - Voiced and Unvoiced

The sound in "hat"

The sound in "wit"

The sounds in "chip" and "jet"

The sound in "yet"

The sounds in "ship" and "measure"

Voiced and Unvoiced

Thanks for visiting my blog, subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: