Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 481. Although the Indians and the Eskimo had lived for centuries in Canada and the United States, when the European settlers came in the seventeenth century, the newcomers began a systematic effort to push them further into the wilderness and to take the land from their.
2. Because Walter Reed's efforts and those of the people who worked with him, human beings no longer fear the dreaded disease of yellow fever.
3. Only once before this century a comet as big as this one had come so close to the Earth.
4. Each salmon remember the precise taste of the water in which it hatched.
5. Most of the magnesium used in the United States comes from the sea water.
6. Rudolph Nureyev has become one of the greatest dancer that the ballet world has ever known.
7. The results of the test proved to Fred and me that needed to study harder and watch less movies on television if we wanted to receive scholarships.
8. Antibiotics can be convenience grouped according to the species of microorganisms they inhibit.
9. Benjamin Franklin, as an inventor, he had broad interests, mechanical skills, persistence, and a practical view of life.
10. If the ozone gases of the atmosphere did not filter out the ultraviolet rays of the sun, life, as we know it, would not have evolved on earth.
11. It has been suggestioned that the battleship "Missouri" be brought back to active duty, at a cost of $475 million.
12. The Impressionists like Monet and Manet knew to use color in order to create an image of reality rather than reality itself.
13. Despite their insistence that he will appear when there is an important event, the president schedules press conferences with the news media at his discretion.
14. It is not surprised that the Arabs, who possessed a remarkable gift for astronomy, mathematics, and geometry, were also skillful mapmakers.
15. With American prices for sugar at three times as much the world price, manufacturers are beginning to use fructose blended with pure sugar, or sucrose.
16. It is generally accepted that the common cold is caused by as much as forty strains of viruses that may be present in the air at all times.
17. The church it was open, and the choir was having a last minute rehearsal.
18. More than 300 different kinds of nails is manufactured in the United States.
19. According to the experts, genetic inheritance is probability the most important factor in determining a person's health.
20. According to the graduate catalog, student housing is more cheaper than housing off campus.
Test back with: incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 47 Or incorrect-word-TOEFL-Lesson 48